- were colluding to hide the vast uncertainties and fudges in their data.
- are not sure where much of their data come from.
- hid data from the public.
- tried to bully and ruin the carears of dissenters within their own profession.
- had the media in their pocket.
Saturday, January 7, 2012
Economists and climatoligists: Birds of a feather
Over at What's Up With That is a collection of posts about ClimateGate 2.0 by Tom Nelson. There are more than 250 of them, so it's a chore to look at all of them, but here's a sample. In short, the climatologists in question