I turns out that Bryce has an op-ed in today's Wall Street Journal titled "Five Truths About Climate Change." Briefly, his five truths are:
- The carbon taxers/limiters have lost.
- Regardless of whether it's getting hotter or colder—or both—we are going to need to produce a lot more energy in order to remain productive and comfortable.
- The carbon-dioxide issue is not about the United States anymore.
- We have to get better—and we are—at turning energy into useful power.
- The science is not settled, not by a long shot.